Wednesday 4 July 2012

Yours Sincerely;

Hello.

so, here it goes. My first post. on my new blog. "True & Personal" hopefully, whatever happen in the future. i've got the time to update here. well, nobody is going to read this blog. but, i will update it anyway. so, let's start. i shall introduce myself.

Hello, i would like to formally introduce myself, i'm edward cullen. haha, sounds familiar? yeah. it's from a movie called "Twilight" starring Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Taylor Lautner. apparently, that's my favourite fantasy romance movie. infact, my favourite movie EVER. alright, that's enough. side track for a moment. so, Hello. i would like to formally introduce myself, i'm nur syaza lina. here's my number, so call me maybe. haha.side track again. get back, people call, syaza. or syaz. yea. that's my short name. 

ohmygod. i've got to go. time is really running out very fast. shall continue tomorrow. lots of love.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment