Tuesday 17 July 2012

Need to lose this stubborn unwanted craps call; FATS.

hey Mobile again. Can't use the lappy. Why? I'm lazy. Haha. It's 3.44am. & i'm not asleep! How normal this can be? Hmm. I need to slim down. Seriously. I got a month. Can i manage? Hmmmmmmmmm. Shall, start working out at home next week! Must must work out! Reasons: i want to show that jerk, that i can slim down without his sarcastic remarks & jogging session. (more like "let's talk about the past & make you angry" session. Damn you. To be able to fit all my old past years costumes. Yeah! That's a goal! I need to start! Perfect, fasting month. Eat less, for breaking fast. & eat lots For sahur. Heh. Should i? Or issit the other way round. Haiya, if only i could slim down with a snap! I would get a boyfriend now! Hahaa, kidding. Infact, no matter what happen. I love myself. Hehe. Alright, need some sleep. Lots of Love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment