Monday 16 July 2012

The truth.

Hi Fhoooow, dusty dusty dusty. It's been a long time. It's been 13days. God. Am I that busy? Hahaha. Or, simply making myself busy, to avoid boredness. Nyeh, i guess so. Just a small short entry for tonight. & i shall continue tomorrow. Alright, shall we start typing those unspoken emotion? Jubal. I miss him. Him who? Muhammad Zafri Bin Zulkifli. Eventhough, how much i hate the way he treat me. & all that shits. Here i'am, missing his presence. Why oh why? Why among all my ex, why must is it be him?! We have been thru alot, but... He doesn't even appreciate. Saying that, i'm insecure. Oh, yes. I'am. I must admit to that! Why? Cause you yourself make me feel this way! You with your flirting with other girls out there. God. & your reasons? Friends. FULL OF BULLSHITS! Hais. Alright, STOP! Done. I don't want to talk about a damn stupid jerk. Let's end it here. Lots of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment