Wednesday 4 July 2012

BIG DAY & Personality

Hi There.

i'm back, busy busy busy. 2 more days to the big day of my life! My FIRST MUSICAL ever! eventhough, i'm just holding a small role. but, according to the hypocrites............ it's still important. today, our first full dress rehearsals. i have no idea how they plan all this. we have a total of 30-40 talents, doing this musical. but, there's only ONE make up artist. & we are CAN'T make up for ourselves. eventhough, we are DANCERS! you get that? we are DANCERS from THEATRE TARI NAIM PANI. & not actors from TK2000. sorry, i'm pissed with this particular people that only see us as a dancers from NOWHERE. but, actually we are from a group called Theatre Tari Naim Pani. infact, both of our teachers are their family members. but, they just push them aside. ohgod. how terrible can this people be. why is everything our fault? hey, shut your disgusting mouth & get up here. & dance! alright. stop here.

oh ya, i haven't finish introducing myself. haha, where do i stop? i can't remember. it's ok. i'm syaza. shall i describe myself? hmm. i think find myself, dumb & a coward. haha, why? cause.......... i easily get scared of people. & i don't dare to be open to people. actually, i can't really find a word to describe myself. when something happen to my friends, especially my bestfriends. i would react some way. haha. most of my friend, called me a "minah" haha, no i'm not! but, yes.. i got the looks. but, I'M NOT! i think is just the way i talk. that they mistakenly thought i'm a "minah" i'm crazy. i think that's why, no one takes me seriously. i would, jump around. make stupid silly faces. just to make the people surround me happy. haha, it's funny how people said that my attitude sucks. but, actually.. i'm just being myself. it's a natural thing for us humans to get angry & start cursing. & ignore people when they are angry. but, when i do it. that will be a VERY VERY BIG MISTAKE! & i just don't know why. when they are not happy with me, they start creating stories. i kept quiet cause, i don't want to start a fight. but, that seems a problem to them. i kept quiet, wrong. i open my mouth and start, wrong. wtf? alright. enough. 

so thats for today. i will continue tomorrow. hate this, i'm down with a flu. lots of love.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment